Property transactions take time. They cannot be equated to any other kind of holdings like stocks or shares. It is certainly not simple! A number of considerations have to be taken into account before you final the deal. Some important check are listed below –
- Once you zero in on the property, check for the builder’s paperwork which goes from licenses to approvals and clearance certificates, approvals and plans.
- Check out the banks that are financing the project.
- Do not believe your broker, do the calculations on your own.
- Verify the credentials of the builder.
- Check out the various payment options available in the market.
- Check the size of the property as mentioned in the papers.
- Personally visit the site.
- Register your plot.
- Search for any contingency that could hinder further development of your plot.
- Check the infrastructure development of the area in the vicinity.
Bear these pointers in mind, and you have already made a hassle-free way into property investment!