As you take to invest in plot or land in Bangalore make sure you do not make grave errors that could lead you to a roadblock. Property dealings are a daunting affair and it is a blessing to have everything go in accordance. One major folly that could be created in property dealings is erroneous documentation. A minute slip by you and you can land into a legal battle, which could be never ending!
For your handy reference, we list below important documents that you should take care of while you undertake property dealings –
- A mandatorily registered Sale Deed. Before the execution of the Sale Deed all mandatory payments and taxes have to be cleared.
- Mother Deed or parent deed that traces the antecedent of the property.
- The Building Approval Plan as sanctioned by BMRDA, BIAAPA or any such authority.
- Commencement Certificate that is issued by the authority for commencement of work after thorough inspection thereof.
- Tax Paid Receipt ensures that taxes for the property are paid up-to-date to the government/municipality.
- If the property you are investing is completed, a Completion Certificate becomes vital.
Property documents are an important part of any dealing. Make sure you have them all in place to make your investment hassle-free.