As you set out to buy a house or a property, there are a number of documents required. A check on these would ensure that you do not end up becoming a plaintiff at the end of the deal. If you are a person who would hate to encounter unpleasant experiences, then a little advice from experts would help you to verify or scrutinize the documents and make your process hassle-free.
- It is a must to check the documents thoroughly. You must insist on seeing the original set of documents and not rely on the photocopies.
- Make the huge down payment only when you are thoroughly satisfied with the authenticity of the documents.
- Some of the common documents that are requires are –
- Sale Deed/Title Deed
- RTC Extracts
- Katha Certificate
- Building Plan [sanctioned]
- Allotment Letter by the Builder
- Copy of Possession Letter
- Sale Agreement with Seller & other documents…
With the above all in place, you have an ensured peace of mind as you set to make investment in property!!