Following are the four localities gaining popularity in East Bangalore as realty hubs:
Gunjur accommodates 80% of IT companies in Bangalore. It is situated at a distance of 6 kms from Whitefield. The prime features that make it a preferred destination are:
- Proposed Namma Metro Station at Hope Farm
- Tranquil Weather
- Linked via various road and rail routes
- Availability of houses under 25 Lacs budget
This area has become known for BDA approved houses that are in high demand. The area has famous educational institutions, hospitals and malls. The features that make this area a destination for realty investment are:
- 15 minutes drive distance from famous IT Companies
- Close proximity with Whitefield, an IT hub
- Wide range of houses below the 25 Lacs range
This plays home to one of the biggest IT companies, namely, Wipro. Due to its prime location, it has witnessed huge residential and commercial development. The features that make it a prime locale are:
- Nearest locality to the Wipro office
- Based at the centre of the Outer Ring Road, Whitefield and Varthur Road Stretch
- Close proximity with the airport road
The area has turned into a posh locality with a number of townships and apartment projects. It is well connected by road and railway. Features that make it an attractive zone are:
- Area is covered with multiple IT companies and Technology parks e.g. Ecospace and Embassy Business Park etc.
- The Flats and Apartments occupy around 68% of the total locality and office area takes around 5% of the region.
- The outer ring Road which crosses Marathalli is known to be one of the busiest roads in this region.
- Has a close proximity to HAL Airport, Whitefield, Vimanapura, Electronic City, Brooke Field and the Silk Board.